- GreenTex: A non-woven fabric specifically made for the skin coat layer in composite applications.
- GreenTex Ultra-Carb: A non-woven fabric used for structural layers in composites made up of automotive and aerospace grade recycled carbon.
- GreenTex Ultra-Aramid: A non-woven fabric used for structural layers in composites made up of recycled para-aramids.
- GreenTex Custom-Blended Fabrics: GreenTex produces a number of non-woven custom-blended fabrics with any combination of recycled (and/or virgin) oxidized PAN fiber, Standard or Intermediate Modulus Carbon, with any number of other recycled fibers such as fiberglass, para-aramids or meta-aramids.
SPECIALTY MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS.
- GreenTex Sandwich Board: A marine plywood substitute utilizing an innovative coreboard “sandwiched” between outer layers of OPF, carbon, aramids, and blends (depending on our customers manufacturing needs).
- Superior even coverage
- Significant weight savings
- Marketability of “green” / carbon / aramid
- Labor savings / easier to work with
- Superior drapability
- Superior resin flow
- Holds screws better
- Impact resistant – Absorbs impact energy thus reducing gel coat / skin layer damage
More new and innovative products and solutions coming soon!!!
— Spec Sheets Available Upon Request —